Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Boy?!!

photo courtesy by Marissa Bassham of Boo Photography

We are having a boy and we couldn't be more thrilled!!


I think I'm the most nervous about this boy thing since I didn't grow up with brothers and really don't know anything about boys. I can't wait for this little boy to teach me all that I need to know.

The best reaction has come from my family. Us girls dominated over my dad and he would always say that he felt like he needed to be wearing a bra to fit in. To be having a boy thrown into the mix has got my dad beyond excited. When we announced the news to my family our family text feed went a little like this...

Dad : "Matthew is the only one in the family with manly sperm!"
Mom: "I thought all sperm was manly?"
Marissa: "The unmanly kind is pretty cool too!"

Oh how I love my family and the excitement that they show for us.



1 comment:

k. said...

Congrats, Millers! We happen to think boys are great. :) Hope you're feeling well!