Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Texas Baby Shower

My amazing sister, mom and dear friend Jerri through me a wonderful baby shower. The details were adorable and the food was delicious. And the cake! Isn't my Aunt Linda talented?! 

I feel like this shower was such a special one. Not only did I love all the family that came but I was able to see many great friends that I grew up with that I hadn't seen in years. And even my church leaders from growing up came! I love that we have all been able to stay connected through the years and support each other in all the special moments of our lives. I am truly grateful for all these wonderful people.  

It happened to be Father's Day weekend when I came. It was fun to celebrate my dad's special day with my sister. It was the first time we were both in town to celebrate that goofy dad of ours in a very long time. We love him to death. 

Whenever I'm in town I always like to try and grab lunch with friends if possible. I grabbed lunch with Christi and Leanna, who I hadn't seen since graduating high school. It was great to catch up after all these years. And then I was able to grab lunch with Courtney and meet Myka for the first time. What a cutie she is!

It was a great trip to Texas. 



























No comments: