Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cora's Blessing

Last minute I decided to surprise my family and fly down for Cora's blessing. I knew that if I didn't go I would continually regret it so I called up my grandma and worked out a plan to surprise my family. My grandparents picked me up from the airport and then had my family over for dinner. As each one of them arrived they all had their funny reactions. Marissa was probably the most excited and my parents both had to do a double take and said, "what are you doing here?".  Fun memories.

My weekend trip was quick and fun and went a little something like this....

lots of cora snuggles / being silly with z / teaching grandma how to use facebook / lunches and dinners with my parents / a quick visit with the jones family / movie time with z / sister bonding / cora's blessing day / brunch with my extended family











No comments: